Welcome to Artrivo (PVT) Ltd!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Artrivo (PVT) Ltd’s Website, located at https://www.artrivo.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Artrivo (PVT) Ltd if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Sri Lanka. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Artrivo (PVT) Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Artrivo (PVT) Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Artrivo (PVT) Ltd for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Artrivo (PVT) Ltd
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Artrivo (PVT) Ltd
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Artrivo (PVT) Ltd
- Redistribute content from Artrivo (PVT) Ltd
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Artrivo (PVT) Ltd does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Artrivo (PVT) Ltd,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Artrivo (PVT) Ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Artrivo (PVT) Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Artrivo (PVT) Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Billing Terms and Refund Policy
- We, the Artrivo (PVT) Ltd offer the following products and services.
- Custom web and e-commerce solutions according client requirements.
- Software as a service (SaaS) solutions on Pay As You Go basis.
- All purchases are subject to our Terms of Service.
- Software as a service (SaaS) solutions can be purchased directly from the website.
- Different subscription plans may be offered depending on the client requirement.
- The subscription fee will apply regardless of how much or how often you access or use your subscription.
- We, the Artrivo (PVT) Ltd offer the following products and services.
- Purchases via Website
- Subscriptions can be purchased directly from the website and are managed and billed by Artrivo (PVT) Ltd.
- All purchases made through website are processed securely via our third party payment gateway provider.
- All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store Your credit card details.
- For custom web and e-commerce solutions, You must handle the payments according to Your contract terms as agreed with You and ARTRIVO.
- For subscription solutions, You will be invoiced 15 days prior to Your next billing date and You are expected to make the payment in full on/before Your next billing date.
- However, You will receive a grace period of 15 days from ARTRIVO to make the payment in full from Your next billing date.
- If any subscription fees billed to Your account are not processed within the above mentioned 15 days’ of period for any reason Your web solution shall be suspended automatically until the payment is made in full and in which case Your web solution will show services suspended notice by ARTRIVO.
- Furthermore, if subscription fees billed to Your account are not processed within 30 days of Your next billing date for any reason Your web solution shall be terminated in which case Your web solution will show services suspended notice by ARTRIVO and You’ll be notified that Your services are terminated. If You continue not to pay, in next 30 days, all Your data will be deleted from ARTRIVO servers.
- In that event We will give You notice of the variation at least 14 days before it will come into effect; and
- If you do not cancel Your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, You will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
- You must notify Us of any change to Your Payment Method.
- We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to Your subscription by Your nominated Payment Method.
- We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through ARTRIVO. It is Your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
- Any such subscriptions will automatically roll-over to a paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
- For custom web solutions, You may cancel the contract according to Your contract terms whereas you will be refunded according to the service contract as agreed with You and ARTRIVO.
- For subscription-based solutions, You may cancel Your subscription at any time and We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods as subscription-based managed web and e-commerce solutions are in SaaS licence model on Pay As You Go basis.
- Unless You cancel Your subscription at least 72 hours before the start of Your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period.
- After cancellation, You will continue to have access to Your web solution for the remainder of Your billing period.
- To cancel your subscription via the website, by navigating to your account.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, or any similar reason or event.
- If you require further details you may contact us
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Artrivo (PVT) Ltd; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Artrivo (PVT) Ltd. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Artrivo (PVT) Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.