This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website. This policy is updated from time to time and users are advised to check this policy occasionally to ensure that they are aware of the most recent updates.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Provide you with employment opportunities
We may share your personal data with any company within the Artrivo group of companies for the purposes listed in this policy. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows:
- For direct marketing communications, we may share your information with our third party service providers who provide email distribution services or with social media companies providing digital marketing services.
- We will provide your personal data to our business partners who provide, ordering, logistics, fulfilment, and other services in order to process your orders, deliver your products, and provide customer care.
All of these disclosures would be made under contractual arrangements to ensure confidentiality and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the relevant data protection regulations.
www.artrivo.com follows a standard procedure of using log files.
The purpose of the log files is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
General Data Protection Regulation
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Right to correct and update: If the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and we will ensure that it is updated.
Right of erasure: If you feel that we should no longer be using your data, or that we are illegally using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold. We will confirm whether the data has been deleted or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted.
Right to object: You have the right to request that we stop processing your data. We will confirm if we are able to comply with your request or if we have legitimate grounds to continue. If data is no longer processed, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
Right to opt-out of direct marketing: You have the right to request that we stop contacting you with direct marketing.
The right to complain: You can make a complaint to us by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. www.artrivo.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.